hings to Do Before I Die
Via Steph, Things to Do Before I Die (in no particular order of importance):
1. Visit the moon. And I don't mean fly up on a shuttle or lander like the Apollo missions, I mean fly up to the moon on one of a dozen daily commuter runs, pick up my bags at the Heinlein Lunarport, check into luxury suite at the Lunar Ritz, and have a week-long lunar vacation. Lazing about in 1/6 Earth's gravity, flying in a cavern on delicate metal wings, exploring the surface in a personal runabout, sneaking a quickie on the dark side before leisurely returning to the five star hotel dining room to enjoy Wolfgang Puck Jr's latest culinary creations. It could happen.
2. See these guys succeed beyond their wildest expectations, sparking a revolution in the private space industry, and making #1 happen actually in my lifetime.
3. Expose the world media for the lying irresponsible fuckboats they truly are.
4. Expose world politicians for the lying irresponsible fuckboats they truly are.
5. Dine at Maxim's. But I'd rather wait until France is the 54th state, if you don't mind.
6. Have quite a lot of beverages with her, him, her, him, her, her, and them. Talk about everything under the sun except politics. Maybe have lap dances (no, not from each other).
7. Punch all these fuckers in the nose.
8. Kiss this woman on the mouth.
Aaand, that's all I've got for now. What can I say, it's been a good life so far.Posted 04/24/04 in MemeLand
Powered by Movable Type 3.11 and the Demi-Gods at Hostmatters
All images and content: © 1999 - 2004 Stacy Tabb